Continuous Testing Platform – Know Its Benefits and Uses
Continuous testing platform is the method of automated tests execution as software delivery so that feedback is obtained as per the associated business risks. This software extends and evolves test automation so that there is increased pace, and complexity is addressed of the modern application development.
Uses and benefits of continuous testing
- The main aim of continuous testing is in assessing the risk coverage in business.
- Continuous testing offers a clear insight if a release candidate may be risky to go further via the delivery pipeline.
- Continuous testing anticipates testing to be rooted within the process of development and it is not tacked as the end process.
- Continuous testing launches a safe net helping the team in protecting user experience so that software failures are avoided and the user enjoy an accelerated development processes.
- Continuous testing is integrated seamlessly into the software delivery pipeline.
- Continuous testing anticipates a steady test environment featuring valid test data that is available for each test run.
- Continuous testing encompasses shift left to shift right such that it entails the component, unit, coverage and production testing and monitoring.
- Continuous testing delivers appropriate action feedback at each stage of the pipeline.
- Continuous testing executes the set of test at the delivery pipeline right stage without developing any sort of bottleneck.
- Continuous testing entails tests that are end-to-end and it assesses realistically the end-user experience across the related technologies including the back and front-end.
- The tests of continuous testing may be broad to detect a change in application such that it has an inadvertent impact on the functionality that the users rely on.
Continuous testing also averts false positives and this is done by prioritizing flexible, robust, modern test frameworks in comparison to having brittle scripts. In fact, continuous testing entails reviewing continuously and also optimizing to eliminate redundancy of the test suite by maximizing the coverage in business risks.
Everyone accepts that the technologies are changing and delivering innovative software that works at its best speed. However, one thing is certain to stay and that is the process of software testing. The processes of testing used to get stuck even in the past, yet the organizations or the companies believed and invested huge money, lots of effort and time so that they transform the processes of development to meet the business demands of today and also of tomorrow.